Write and edit your sign.
Click the Customize button and select the product type with the header that you want on the top of your label. Click ADD SOMETHING tab, select ADD YOUR OWN TEXT and enter your text into the text area. Use a short phrase to describe the hazard and ideally, how to avoid the hazard. For example, "Moving Belts". You may like to complete both primary and secondary warning messages. Generally, use the primary message to indicate the necessary action to take so that you avoid the hazard (for example, "Keep Hands Free"). If possible, then indicate the nature of the hazard (for example, "Machinery may start at any time."). Use the secondary message to indicate the potential consequences if you do not avoid the hazard (for example, "You could be caught and be seriously injured.") and a telephone number to call in an emergency (for example, "Call x2009 for permission to work on this machinery.")..
- 3 size options available
- UV, chemical, water, and smear resistant
- Substrate choices:
- - Flexible vinyl 4mil self-adhesive label stock
- - Semi-flexible laminated vinyl self-adhesive label
- - Aluminum 1mm thick plate
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.